Monday, January 5, 2009

First Draft Finished !!!

At 4:18 a.m. I finished the first draft of the 2nd novel in my romance series! Yes, I was determined to finish it if I had to stay up all night--and I did. Though I haven't found a publisher for the first book in the series, I felt the need to go ahead and finish the 2nd book--since I have the time. I am so excited that I know how the book ended. As I do the revision, I can work out kinks in the story.

On another note, I went to fill out a job application today. It took me two hours to find a building fifteen minutes from my home. I followed 2 streets through several suburbs--and into some scary looking neighborhoods, too. I finally gave up and headed toward home when I passed the school's van on the highway, made a quick turn and followed it to the daycare center.

At least I know how to get to the daycare center if I get a call back and I made it home before the ice started started sticking on the road.

No comments: