Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THE NEXT STEP


So, I just got the message from my editor that I have turned in all the components for my my first ebook.  I have sent my bio., the questionnaire for the cover art, the manuscript edited, and formatted.  Whew!

I never feel confident about my titles, whether it is a magazine article or a book title.  I must be pretty good at it though.  I am seldom ever asked to change my title.  This time, however, I was told that my title, Second Chances, is very similar to the title of another book that will be released at the same time as mine.  Truth be told, I was getting second thoughts about the title, Second Chances, but I was afraid to say anything.  When my editor contacted me and asked me if I would consider changing the title, I agreed. 

Since themes from Ecclesiastes run through all the books in the trilogy, I decided to go with  the title, A New Season.  It will be available on Amazon as a Kindle release in January.  If you do not own a Kindle, you can get a free Kindle for PC download on your laptop or notebook. 

I can't wait to find out what the next step to this adventure will be!


No comments: