Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'M BACK!

Between weather (the Memphis flooding) family, and personal issues, I have neglected my blog and am sorry. I will try to do better.

It is really apparent that weather has begun to impact many people in the U. S. Many people are trying to reach out to those who have lost so much, either through floods, or tornadoes. Even as I write this I am listening to a weather forecast that predicts more tornadoes this afternoon. I have been inspired by the ways that people have stepped up to help others in need. Some have volunteered to help the Red Cross. Others have put together supplies to take to areas in need.

If you are involved in a group that is helping those impacted by weather issues, please share your experience. If you know of a group that needs help, share that, too.

No comments: