Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'M BACK


I know that I have been away for awhile, but things really got to be overwhelming, working during the week and rushing to Murfreesboro on the weekends, or on the weekends we couldn't get away, we had twice as much work to do at home. It was worth it, to give Adam a little extra time with his father.

Frank Mabry died on Friday, March 27th, at 7:22 PM. He wanted to die in his own home and he did. I thought he might have more time and a better quality of life if he had gone to the hospital sooner or more often, but that wasn't my choice to make. Right up until the end he wanted to be independent--and he was.

I knew Frank for 29 years. Adam knew him all his life.
He will be greatly missed.

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Welcome back Toni, you've been missed.
Big hugs and ♥'s

Toni Mabry said...

Thanks.

I am trying to enter the world again.