Monday, March 9, 2009

Catch Up


I am sorry that I have neglected this blog for so long. Between my own illness (cold/virus) and my ex-husband's serious illness, I barely have a minute to breathe. My son and I have made 2 trips to Murfreesboro to sit with Frank. During this last trip he seemed to be more active. He is bored with watching TV, but doesn't really have energy to go much of anywhere. He lives on the second floor of an apartment and the stairs alone are exhausting.

Hospice visits Frank a few times a week and he has friends who drop in on him from time to time. It is odd to look into the eyes of the man you have known most of your life, someone you once shared a home and family with and know that without a miracle, he will be gone from your life. I do have some unresolved feelings--for sure.

When I get a moment, I will be blogging on some of my observations.

Thanks again for your patients.

No comments: