Saturday, April 11, 2015

Review of the book MESSAGES, by John Michael Hileman


I read an interesting book last week and thought I would give it a review.

David Chance begins receiving messages. They are in printed text all around him. He doesn't know who is sending the messages or why he was chosen to receive them. When he followed their instructions once, it saved his life. The second time, saved the life of a friend. Then he received a message that said that in two days someone would try to kill the President of the United States.

I found the premise intriguing and the action drew me in. I was always curious about what the next message might be.


Here is the link:  http://www.amazon.com/Messages-David-Chance-Series-Book-ebook/dp/B005ECT8DO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8


 

No comments: