Friday, April 29, 2011

A Couple of Days Left

We still have a couple of days left on the Easter Challenge that I put forward last week. I am sure that all of us found some way--other than on the Internet--to share the Gospel with someone else. Please feel free to share that experience with us, whether it worked out the way you wished, or not.

With all the horrific events that have occurred lately, maybe you can find a way to reach out to someone who is suffering and provide them with relief. If so, perhaps you could do this as an act of sharing your faith. Gently suggest that you were motivated to help by your faith in Christ. It is a powerful thing.

I remember being stranded on the highway after a divorce and being unable to change my flat tire. I wondered what would become of me. Then a man dressed in a nice suit stopped to help me and invited me to church. I knew, from that point on, that God hadn't deserted me and He would make sure I was all right. The man didn't just change my tire. He helped strengthen my faith.

Please do that for others--and please share the experience with us.

No comments: