Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pampering


Last Saturday I attended a manicure & pedicure party with some friends. It was kind of like the old slumber party days where we painted our nails and did each others hair. Only now we had professionals working on us and the goal was to de-stress. Relaxing music played in the background and scented candles perfumed the room.

On Sunday we all wore sandals to church to show off our freshly painted nails. I do enjoy my Sunday School class!

On Monday I received a call I have been waiting for months
to get. The supervisor of a small private school confirmed that I have a position for next fall. In two months I'll have a new job!!!

The people I spent Saturday and Sunday with were of great support during the long struggle of this past year. Many good people have given me encouragement and have prayed for me. Family and even visitors to my blog have left me messages of encouragement.

Even before I received the confirmation call, I realized how fortunate I was to have a support system--family and friends--to help me through.

Thank you all!

No comments: