Saturday, April 26, 2014

BUSY, BUSY



I've heard it said that a true writer never has any down time. Any free moment is spent writing, editing, or promoting. I believe that is true. Let me share a few events with you and ask for your prayers.

In the free time away from my day job, my 2nd book Red, White, & True is available for download from the Desert Breeze web site (http://www.desertbreezepublishing.com/brands/Toni-Lamparter-Mabry.html) and will eventually be released from Amazon, like A New Season. This is the second in the Friends of Scrapbook Etc. series.

Thursday, May 1, I'll be on the TV show, Local, Memphis Live--channel 24/30, sometime around 9:00 a.m.  I'll talk about writing and a local workshop I'm giving on Saturday morning at 10:00. The workshop will be at the Millington Library.

On May 15, one of my articles will appear in the magazine, STANDARD, a part of Word Action Publications. Yeah!

I would like to thank Ariel Dagastino for the PSA she made for Red, White, & True. You may use this link to view the video.

http://youtu.be/quR4-PBgk3Y




No comments: